BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 10, 2010

TKAM Post #2

Chapters 4-7
Perspective-Jem

It's now the summertime, and Dill is back in town. I love having Dill around, he is my friend that's my age and he's lots of fun. I've been getting a lot closer with Dill. I can see that Scout feels left out, but Dill is my age, i'd rather hang out with Dill, then my little sister. Scout has been spending more time with Miss Maudie, that's good though because now Scout won't feel so left out. But Dill was interested in the Radley's so, we decided to go all three of us and play games.

We played a game where we rolled in a tire. It frightened me when Scout rolled straight into Boo Radley's front porch. Atticus was thought we were playing games just to annoy boo. But we we're just having fun. After the tire game, we played a game where we immitated stories about Boo Radley, by then Atticus was angry.

We tried sticking a note, to get the guy to come out. We were so curious, but by then Atticus was furious. We listened to Atticus & stopped, but then it was Dill's last day. We couldn't resist.We looked through the window, we snuck, and peeked in the window, Scout tagged along. Then, an old man came out of the house, we immediately ran, then a gunshot startled the whole area. We ran as fast as we could & then my pants got caught in the fence, I took them off, left them there, and ran as fast as I could. So yeah, it's been pretty hecktic lately.

Sincerely,
Jem.

0 comments: