Chapter 8-9
Perspective- Scout
Dear Diary,
Maycomb is experiencing a different winter. There's snow! Miss Maudie had tons in her yard, so Jem and I, brought it from Miss Maudie's yard to ours. There still wasn't too much snow, so we couldn't make a snowman, so we mixed it with dirt. We made it look like Mr.Avery, the grouchy old man down the street. Most people on the blockacquainted with him.
The terrible part about recently, was that Miss Maudie's house caught on fire! It was terrible, we were trying to save her furniture, while the firemen put our the fire. We were all standing outside because we had to evacuate since our house was adjacent to Miss Maudies. And then, someone put a blanket over me, and I had no idea who, I was quite perplexed. Jem realized that it was Boo Radley, I was deliberatingwether or not he was telling the truth, and then I noticed he was, and it scared the bajeebies out of me.
Oh, and boy do I need to tell you. I got in this fight with a boy name Cecil Jacobs. He said my daddy defends niggers only because he was sticking up for a black man. Then, Francis told me that Dill was a runt and the my daddy is a nigger-lover, & oooh, did i beat that boy up, or what? No one, I repeat no one, talks about my family like that. Then Francis told my Aunt and Uncle that I beat him up, and without even asking me about it, they spanked me. Then Auntie made me isolate my self from everyone
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
TKAM Post #3
Posted by PalomaAnne at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment