
Chapter 4
Painted Faces and Long Hair
Kill the pig, cut her throat
Perspective: Simon
Dear Journal,
The littleuns seem to be the luckiest ones on the island, we do everything for them, we bring them food, we give them shelter and we do so much for them and all they have to do is eat and sleep and play. Although, they do worry about the beastie, even though they shouldn't.
And of course,
Jack goes back to the idea of killing the pig for meat. So, to kill it he decides to paint his face to camouflage so when we sneak up on the pigs, they dont see us. He also, made is paint our faces which I really didnt understand. Although it was very interesting it was like you were hiding but you werent hiding ya know ? Like you see something but they cant see you.
Even though Jack was gonna be the one killing the pig, he still made us tag along, help and paint our faces which was STUPID! Do you know why!?! Because no one was there to keep the fire going! And of all days this is the day we needed someone to be there!! Do you wanna know why?!! Do you really want to know?!! Well, lets see maybe because, a ship passed by, but of course they didn't see us and couldn't save us because the fire wasn't going. We were like SO CLOSE to getting rescued! Ugh, sorry it kind of makes me maddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
OOOOOOPS ! Loooks like I must have fainted on the 'd' key. Hah.
Anyway,
this island.
Oh man,
This Island.
This island, has made us go wild and crazy. We need to be rescued. I can't stand this. But the lord will save us. I know it. Even though everyone else thinks I am, ohh, I dont know... A FREAK! It kind of hurts my feelings but, I'd rather be me, then Piggy.
Anyway, Jack seems to think, for some reason that were all going to die. I know we wont die, not all of us at least, god is protecting us, he won't let us die. We all just need faith, faith in the lord. But no one wants to listen to me. I know we will be rescued, god has something planned, I just know it. He will also help the littleun's they've been kind of bullied lately, and I feel kind of bad for them.
And Oh, did I mention? Jack did kill the pig. Crazy right? This island has plenty of moods well only two, for the littleuns its kind of relaxed, they just get to have fun, for the biggeruns its more tense and hectik.
Well, I feel like I might faint again.
Yours truly,
Simon
Monday, September 21, 2009
Chapter 4: Painted Faces and Long Hair
Posted by PalomaAnne at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment