
Chapter 5
Beast From Water
Perspective:Ralph
Today I held a late assembly. A very late one. Super late. One of the latest assembly's. It was so late I couldn't see. All I could see was the white parts of the conch, which still in the darkness looked like dark gray. Anywho, this assembly was so we could talk about the rules of this island that clearly weren't established.
I am the chief, and I establish the rules, yet no one follows them. One of the rules was to keep the signal fire going, in case a ship or helicopter passes by like last time! I also, am not so sure, actually im sure, that there should not be small fires to cook food, we dont want half the island burned again. That was extremely chaotic. And we can't let it happen again.Then, these littleuns aren't understanding the rule that the restrooms are on the rocks! Not on the trees! Especially our fruit trees! Ew, its so gross, i dont want to eat fruit someone peed on!
Lastly, the beastie.
The littluns are terrfied of this beastie and they can barely sleep and one of em even had a nightmare of vines tangling around him, then woke up to see something rustling in the bushes. These poor kids are being terrified and we need to come to a conclusion to end this whole beastie conflict. Then, piggy murmured that he thinks it might be from the ocean. One of them brought up the idea of maybe it being squid, but how would a squid come up on the beach ? When simon brought up 'The beast is men's dirtiest thing' is when chaos started. Everyone started fighting and speaking rudely over eachother, and i was afraid to blow the conch. I kind of feel like maybe i should reassign, i mean Jack obviously wants this job more than I do .
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Chapter 5: Beast From Water
Posted by PalomaAnne at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment