BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chapter 3 Huts on the beach

Chapter 3
Huts on the Beach
"We Shall Eat Meat!"
Perspective:Jack

Perspective: Jack
Dear Journal,
Oh boy, Oh boy, what a week. This week me and Ralph had our first real arguement, and we all know I was right. Ralph was being so stupid. He thought that we needed shelter more then we need food! Crazy right? I mean I could go and kill that pig and I would probably be eating it instead of writing this right now. But noooo, Ralph just had to be rapt in his thought of having shelters, I mean seriously, why can't the Littleun's just tough it out. They don't have to be little winey babies, and be scared of the beastie either way they dont need a shelter to feel safe they can hide somewhere instead, because, who wants to spend all day making shelters instead of having delicious meat. I mean, SERIOUSLY?!

We need meat do you want to know why? Because if we don't have food we wont survive, food is the most important thing, at the moment, maybe after we have meat we could make shelters but we really did not need them. And stupid Simon and Ralph wasted the whole time since they kept falling over anyway!
Oh, Simon, yes he's uhhhh, a freak. He faints, like out of the nowhere, and meditates. He's like some kind of god or something. He acts like the beastie is something to be normal about. Im not saying Im scared of the beastie or anything, but its definitely not something to be normal about.
Either way if there is a beastie, I'll kill it. This beastie stuff is a bunch of crap. Scaring the littleuns, making Ralph feel followed and hunted?! I mean, gosh. I will find the "beastie" and KILL IT. I know its something bad because the littleun with the birthmark saw the beastie then died, it seems like some evil or bad luck type thing.

And today wasn't the best day, I faced plenty of vicisstudes. I can't get over that Ralph really made the huts, that really pisses me off. I wanted meat and if we had meat then we wouldn't be hungry and we would have had a wonderful meal. Stupid Ralph and Simon made whole huts for the littleuns and the littleuns didn’t even help them ! Anyway, Im too much in a compulsion to write, and im sitting in a cave that opaque and it's kind of hard to write.
Talk to you next time,
Jack.

0 comments: