BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chapter 2, Fire on the mountain.


Lord of The Flies
Chapter 2
Fire on the mountain
Perspective: Ralph

Dear Diary,
Okay ,
Well it has been pretty hectik so far . But this island; PARADISE,
Food, Bathing Poool, plenty more . I
induced the guys to make a signal fire, ya know ? so they can rescue us . Although Piggy was being somewhat errant. Back to talking about the fire, It got lets see, insanely out of control, we had couldn't believe it . The fire set practically half the island on fire .

But that wasn't the only bad thing about the fire, it also killed little Johnny, the kid with the birthmark on his face, i can imagine he was
martyred The poor ol' kid got us all hooked on this beawtie thing. The boy claims he seen it before he went to bed, it was some sort of snake, but then it scurried to the top of the trees when the sun rose .

My idea of it; it gives me the creeps . I could be eaten . Ahh . It's suppose to symbolize evil. That gives me more of the creeps, but when I think that my dad will come and rescue us, it makes me happy, My dad is in the navy and he will rescue us, I am positive of that . Theres no doubt. Oh and I am the leader, the conch is practically mine . It gives me so much power, I feel... I feel... Powerful ! Wait, Afraid of bestie ! Nooo ! Happy , my dad will rescue us ! Oh no ! I dont know how I feel . Well , Wacco . I'll write again soon,

Ralph.

0 comments: