NAME: Paloma Honan
DATE:2/5/2010
TITLE:Liar
AUTHOR: Justine Larbalestier
PAGES 40-132
TOTAL PAGES THIS WEEK: 92
16. Which character would you like (or not like) to be your friend? Why?
I wish that before, he died, I were Zach's friend. Everybody seems that they want to know who and why would anyone kill Zach. I feel if I were his close enough friend I would know who hated him; what people dislike about him, etc. Sarah and Micah are too caught up in what they love--loved-- about him.
He didn't have much enemies;actually he didn't have any enemies at all. The murder is unknown; the murderer is unknown yet, Brandon pretends to know. The one thing Micah hasn't lied about... Zach's death. I have a feeling she will lie soon enough.
12. Do you think you would read another book by this author? Why or why not?
I would because; I really like how she gets you into the book, and how it doesnt get boring. The subject changes a lot but every subject becomes more interesting. I love the descriptions she puts in the book. She makes you imagine it in your head, the way I imagine it, I can even imagine it as a movie. I love her style of writing. At first I didn't but now I do. I would definitely read another book of hers; especially a sequel.
I wouldn't; I don't have nearly as many reasons that I wouldn't read another book, compared to the amount that I would. But one reason is that she didn't put enough detail on one of the main characters; Zach. She didn't put him in the book at all, like his character personally, but Sarah and Micah talk about him, never is his personal character in the book. Thats only one of the only things that bother me, other than that I love the book (:
16. Which character would you like (or not like) to be your friend? Why?
I wish that before, he died, I were Zach's friend. Everybody seems that they want to know who and why would anyone kill Zach. I feel if I were his close enough friend I would know who hated him; what people dislike about him, etc. Sarah and Micah are too caught up in what they love--loved-- about him.
He didn't have much enemies;actually he didn't have any enemies at all. The murder is unknown; the murderer is unknown yet, Brandon pretends to know. The one thing Micah hasn't lied about... Zach's death. I have a feeling she will lie soon enough.
12. Do you think you would read another book by this author? Why or why not?
I would because; I really like how she gets you into the book, and how it doesnt get boring. The subject changes a lot but every subject becomes more interesting. I love the descriptions she puts in the book. She makes you imagine it in your head, the way I imagine it, I can even imagine it as a movie. I love her style of writing. At first I didn't but now I do. I would definitely read another book of hers; especially a sequel.
I wouldn't; I don't have nearly as many reasons that I wouldn't read another book, compared to the amount that I would. But one reason is that she didn't put enough detail on one of the main characters; Zach. She didn't put him in the book at all, like his character personally, but Sarah and Micah talk about him, never is his personal character in the book. Thats only one of the only things that bother me, other than that I love the book (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment