Chapter 11;Castle Rock
1- Piggy tells Ralph to blow the conch.
2- Because they are rightfully Piggy's, he owns them.
3- Civilized and clean, not like savages.
4- Roger.
5- Hunting.
6- A thief.
7- They get captured and taken to Jack’s tribe.
8-
9- I think Roger is responsible for Piggy's death. Roger is responsible for it, not Jack, because Roger was the one to release the rock that fell and killed Piggy.
My evidence:
Page 180:
Roger, with a sense of delirious abandonment, leaned all his weight on the lever.
So, reading that Roger would be the one you would send to jail for it because he was the one to release the rock.
But in some sense Jack could have told Roger to do that, since in the book it says that Jack said Page 181:
"See! See! That's what you get! I meant to do that! There isn't a tribe for you anymore! The conch is gone---"
Yet, I wouldn't be so upset with them if they had a reason to kill Piggy. Their reason was that he was annoying, and that isn't a reason to kill someone. But overall, I blame both Roger&Jack for the death of Piggy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment