BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Chapter 10
The Shell and the Glasses
After Death
Perspective:Simon

Hello, it's me Simon, i'm dead. Haha, that sounds weird, but I can see everything going on over the island. And, I can see what they've been saying about me and my death. Ralph and Piggy said they had no part in my murder. In fact, they said they had left early, and took no part in the dance, thats what they told Sam'n'Eric. I think they are trying to feel like they aren't guilty for my death because they know they were, but their trying to forget that they ever did. But when I was being murdered so many things were going on I wonder if they even were responsible for my death.

Jack tried, well didn't try, he actually did, convince his tribe that I was the beastie "in disguise" Oh boy, does Jack make me mad. Also, guess what he did to poor Wilfred!? He tied him up and beat him for NO reason.

Jack, Maurice, and Roger were out well ya know? Hunting. Well, guess what they decided that they wanted to do? They decided they wanted to pinch Piggy's glasses. So they went to the other side of the island and they ended up getting Ralph and Eric in a fight. It was stupid. I wish I could've been there to stop them from stealing the glasses. But instead they ended up fighting and making someone blind, Greeeeeeat (sarcastically) This whole incident I could've stopped. None of this would have happened, there could have been no fight, there could have been no blind Piggy's there could have been an island with peace for one night. But noo! I just had to be dead, and I just had to not be able to stop this. UGH. Why do I have to be dead!? Why ME!?!

WHY ME!
Simon.

0 comments: