BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 1, 2009


Chapter 7

Shadows and Tall Trees

Bash him in

Perspective: Jack


Dear Journal,

Today Ralph was noticing something. His filth. The nastiness ever since he's been here. He hasn't bathed with soap and his clothes were, hard, dry, and crusty. His fingernails filled with grime. His hair long and filled with gross dirt and other parts of plants. He decided to chop an inch of his hair off. He wanted to take a bath. A real one, one with soap, and one where after he takes it hes not covered in brime. I think we all wanted to.

Ralph had also gotten the eye for hunting. You could see it. He felt the victory when he stabbed the boar. He had changed, something was up. He came to castle rock with us, and when he killed that boar, boy had joy. Then, he participated in a game that no one thought he would've. It violated even one of his own rules! The game was we pretended that Robert was the boar, violently hitting him with the butt end of the sword, it was so fun. He was screaming like the dying pig.

The whole game started when I suggested Robert pretend to be the pig, just for fun. But I guess I ended up hurting him. But, he's alive right?! It's not like it was anything serious, plus it was one of the most fun thins ive done on this island so far. And Ralph seemed to enjoy it today. Besides, that was probably the only time Ralph will ever go against his own rules, so why not take advantage of it and have fun? Anyway, I'll have to write again soon.

-Jack

0 comments: